Friday, August 28, 2009

Genital Herpes Blisters - Ayurveda Approach to Genital Herpes

genital herpes blisters <br />pics genital herpes <br />genital herpes men <br />photos of genital herpes <br />what do male genital herpes look images pictures photos <br />getting pregnant with genital herpes <br />fotos del herpes genital <br />genital herpes female <br />genital herpes in men <br />genital herpes outbreak
Dosha theory which help in disease diagnosis.

According to ayurveda three doshas or three forces control the activities of the organization. These doshas are

1. Vata

2. Pitta

3. Kapha

Vata: Vata dosha is the most important of the three doshas. He was in the classical books of Ayurveda, the "Pitta, Kapha and all other body tissues as has been said lame without assistance of Vata. Vata dominates the lower body, below the navel. The movement of body fluids, metabolism, elimination of waste from the semen ejaculation, pushing the fetus outside the body, the transmission of stimuli to the brain and response to organs and tissues, heart rate, respiration, body movements etc are assisted by Vata.

Vata dominated regions intestines, lumbar region, ears, bones and skin.

Vata is committed to the following reasons.

1. Controlling natural urges like urination, defecation, hunger, thirst, etc.

2. Late at night.

3. Irregular eating habits.

4. Speaking in a loud voice.

5. Although the physical and mental effort.

6. The consumption of spices, dry foods and bitter.

7. An intense cold climate and dry.

The contrasts of the aforementioned reason normalize the vitiated vata.

Pitt: The pitta dosha assists the body fire or Agni, which plays an important role in the metabolic activities of the organization. The locations where pitta dominates are digestive system, skin, eyes, brain and blood. Pitta maintains body temperature. Digestive secretions, such as juices pigments like melanin (bhrajaka pitta), hemoglobin (ranjaka pitta) are all types of pitta.

Pitta is dominant in regions of the navel, stomach, sweat, lymph, blood, eyes and skin.

Vata is committed to the following reasons.

1. Excessive consumption of spicy, sour, salty foods.

2. The consumption of alcohol.

3. During exposure to hot and sunny.

4. Temperedness short.

5. Using pulses.

6. Indigestion of food.

The contrasts of the aforementioned why standardize the pitta.

Kapha: Kapha provides bulk, and body oils, moisture, fertility, stability, strength and memory. Help the security deposit, if applicable. This is particularly difficult doshas.

Kapha dominated regions are the chest, head, neck, stomach, body fat, nose and tongue

Kapha is committed to the following reasons.

1. Sleeping during the day.

2. The consumption of sweets, chilled food in abundance.

3. Consumption of fish, sesame, sugarcane, milk and dairy products.

The contrasts of the above-mentioned reason normalize kapha.

When these doshas are in balance, the body remains healthy. If these doshas get imbalanced the body succumbs to disease. Doshas get imbalanced frequently due to changes in climate, seasons, lifestyle, diet etc. The treatment is to drive the doshas to normalcy restored, and the toxin or ama in the phase imbalance.

Causes of Genital herpes

Shingles is caused by a virus of herpes simplex virus (HSV), which belongs to the same family of viruses that causes chickenpox. There are two types of herpes simplex

1. The type of herpes simplex type 1 (HSV-1) and mainly causes oral herpes

2. The type of herpes simplex 2 (HSV-2). And, more importantly, genital herpes

However, both type 1 and type 2 can occur in the genitals, oral area or both.
Whereas, by unhealthy lifestyle and diet the delicate balance between doshas are disturbed. This disturbs the body fire or Agni.
(Agni is the fire of the body that is responsible for converting one substance to another. Degrades dispose of unwanted food waste and toxins, keeps your body temperature and resists the invasion of microbes by maintaining the body's immunity strong.

The fire of the body, assisted by balanced doshas, digests the food completely PAKWA Anna Rasa form (the liquid form of food, which is completely digested by digestive enzymes), which is ready to be absorbed by the body. According to Ayurveda PAKWA Anna Rasa nourishes the body and its components in order to keep the body free from diseases. But if the body is compromised, it will draw an incomplete digestion of food, Rasa Apakwa (undigested). The undigested food is not on the components of the body leading to the body's resistance to low flows.)

The Agni bother you to digest food and to achieve accumulated toxins in the body, caused by improper metabolism. The accumulation of toxins in the body, reduced immunity and paves the way for the invasion of microbes.
If a person is immune to a little contact with HSV virus, he / she receives the oral or genital herpes.

The unhealthy lifestyle

1. Organic Food

2. Sleeping in the afternoon.

3. During physical exertion.

4. During the year, mental

5. Consumption of food frequently even when they are hungry.

6. Constantly in contact with warm, sunny

Poor diet

Excessive consumption of

1. Salty, spicy, bitter, pungent.

2. Sour curds

3. Alcohol.

4. Cheese

5. Charred and cooked foods.

6. Sesame, Bengal gram, horse gram, sesame oil, rice, flour, garlic, fish.

About Food

1. The curd, salt, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, sour fruits, meat, shrimp, pork, should not be drunk with milk. The above mentioned foods should not be consumed by mixing one point to another.

2. Brussels sprouts, honey and milk should not be consumed with meat and fish.

3. Fish & milk: fish and sugar cane juice, palm sugar and pork, honey, pork, milk and mangos, bananas and milk are opposite foods.

The transmission of genital herpes

A person may contract genital herpes in following conditions

1. If you are sexually active and practice of sex (oral or vaginal) with infected partners.

2. A person who has herpes transmits herpes to the genitals of the partner during oral sex with someone who has genital herpes transmits this to your partner during sex if they have a genital contact.

3. The disease is transmitted when mucous membrane comes in contact with the infected area.

The disease is transmitted mainly during the active phase. It may, however, in asymptomatic (when person is distributing free of symptoms for a certain period) phase. The virus needs a fluid medium for transport. Bodily fluids such as saliva, semen, vaginal tract secretions etc. mucous membranes of the mouth, vagina, urethra or open wounds facilitate the virus invasion by moisture.

In genital herpes, there is an imbalance of three doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha), which in turn affected LASIK (lymph), blood (rakta), muscle (MAMS) and skin (Twacha).

The imbalanced doshas affect the skin and immunity of skin cells. The virus attacks the weak cells and starts to show symptoms in the affected area.

Local symptoms

1. Nettle

2. Edema

3. Pain

4. Tightness

5. A sensation of ant creeping

6. Many small eruptions meeting in a small area.

7. The rash or blisters soon with exudates.

8. These bulbs have different colors, depending on the involvement of doshas. (Black, red or blue in vata, red, yellow, copper colored in pitta, shades of white in kapha).

The weakened body immune system tries to resist the invasion of viruses, but not to the goal. Issued in this futile attempt the following systemic symptoms are.

Systemic symptoms

1. Fever

2. Weakness

3. Indigestion

4. Impaired intestinal

5. Increased urination.

6. Pain in the body.

7. Increased thirst.

Imbalanced vata causes the symptoms such as pain, swelling and body ache

The imbalance pitta and vitiated blood and skin and cause

1. Bubbles

2. Change the color of the skin,

3. Burning and a fever.

The imbalanced kapha and vitiated lymph cause itching, tingling.

After the first attack against the virus passes from the skin by the nerves, the base of the nerve and becomes inactive. Well, the person infected with herpes without any symptoms. However, the imbalance of doshas still persists.

The reactivation of the virus lead to epidemics

Sometimes unpredictable, the virus becomes active. It multiplies and resurfaces the skin by traveling through the course of the nerve and the symptoms locally. Remove the severity of symptoms depends on the strength of the body's immunity.

The basin or Shron, nerves and skin are dominated by vata. If vata is vitiated due to precipitating factors, to achieve the latent virus reactivates at the bottom of the nerves and Travel viruses nerve pathways to the surface of the skin.

Shutter

How do we know the cause of the outbreaks have few, like

1. Excessive exposure to sunlight.

2. The disease,

3. Poor diet,

4. Emotional stress

5. Physical stress,

6. Friction

7. Steroids

8. Menstruation.
9. Emotional stress.

10. Genital trauma and intercourse.

11. Repeated infections such as colds and pneumonia.

These factors increase vata and increased vata activates the virus that is inactive.

Doshas The low systemic immunity unbalanced interfere with the body's metabolism vitiating the body fire (Agni). This leads to indigestion and difficulty assimilating nutrients, which in turn causes poor immunity. Due to decreased immunity, the body has no resistance to epidemics.

Ayurveda Tips to avoid outbreaks

Avoid

1. Spicy, sour, fried and junk food, which aggravates vata.

2. Triggers.

3. Sleeping in the afternoon.

4. Meat products over fried or roasted in oil or grease.

5. Charred and cooked foods.

6. The consumption of foods like fish and milk, etc.

7. Physical exertion after a meal

8. Take a bath immediately after exercise outdoors or in heavy work.

Includes honey, pomegranate, and fruits of Emblica officinalis, legumes, dates and raisins in your diet.

To control the practice of yoga and meditation, emotional

References Ayurveda

1. Sushruta Samhita

2. Charaka Samhita

3. Madhava Nidana

4. Ashtanga Sangraha

5. Yoga Ratnakara

Technorati Tag: genital herpes blisters

20 comments:

  1. The herpes viruses enter the skin or mucous membrane through tiny, even microscopic, breaks in the tissue. Because an infected person may transmit the disease even when he or she does not have signs or symptoms of herpes, avoiding sexual contact with someone with active blisters does not guarantee protection against the infection.what are the cause of genital herpes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
      I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how Dr ehiaguna cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you Dr ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact Dr ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure
      2 cancer
      3 diabetes
      4 hepatitis
      5 herpes.
      You can contact if you are having any problem...

      Delete
  2. Herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease which usually spreads through sexual transmission of herpes virus as well as skin to skin contact. It's a very devastating illness that usually ruins the life of a person. So in order to
    Herpes Cure everyone should prefer the naturtal therapy as it has no any side effects of it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...I want to testify about how Dr.OSEREMEN help me to cure my herpes virus. It was in my brain causing constant pounding and messing with my sight. It tingles at the base of my spine all the time and messes hugely with my bowel function. My right leg was numb and I couldn't sleep at night because of the symptoms. This was hell on earth. I have tried everything to get off the virus but nothing comes out good on it. I saw so many testimony on how Dr.OSEREMEN the herbs medicine woman help to cure so many people herpes. So i contacted her for help and tell her my herpes problem. she assure me that i will be negative after she finish casting the spell for 48 hours. he cast the spell and asked me to go for check-up after three days of casting the spell, Luckily for me were tested herpes negative, now I believe all these Testimonies about her on the internet, she is truly a great woman I am now free from herpes all thanks goes to Dr.OSEREMEN for what she did in my life...If you are out there having herpes problem or any other disease, you have to seek for his help because she is going to help you cure your herpes and any other sickness.(OSEREMENHERBALCENTER@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Friends i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr Ekpiku cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr Ekpiku the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his email: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Ekpiku that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or whatapps, call +2348073673757.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Genital Herpes… I though about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the internet I found Dr. Atiti contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Atiti herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Atiti and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on atitilovespell@gmail.com OR contact his number:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes yes & yes many cancers & like diseases like HIV/AIDS, HSV/HERPES, and many organ related diseases are cured this days with herbal remedies & more herbal treatments are being discovered all the time. More anticancer & antiviral herbal drugs are in clinical trials this days than ever before and promising herbalist like Dr Utu all thanks to him. I do hear of many people he has helped cured their diseases using African natural Herbs & Roots. I'm Paul G. From Australia a father of four which include 3 girls and a boy. My boss is more than a father to me, he assist my family even financially. He completely lost himself when he was diagnosed of kidney stone & to make matter worst he started noticing his first outbreak. Ever since his kidney stone issues, he keep having herpes outbreak on any little fever. He's my boss and the only way I can pay him is to help his situation. At first I doubted Dr Utu, but in a case of life & death as this am left with only a choice. I contacted Dr Utu to give him a try. He sent herbal meds to my boss that completely flushed out the stone in his kidney. He completely cured my boss of kidney stone and herpes virus using African herbs. I also prescribed this herbal cure for a colleague with HIV and he was completely cured. Dr Utu is health future. Through me Dr Utu have completely cured; herpes, hiv, cancers, kidney stone. I think it pays to be good because you never know who might pay you back in future. So my knowledge on this is what I share. For the sick, trying herbal meds will tell you the different. Reach Dr Utu on his email; drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! I'm also here to express my joy and tell the world the actual truth which is; there is herbal cure for herpes, all my career I've lived my life believing this. Since four years ago and till today I still say yes! Dr Utu @(drutuherbalcure@gmail.com) cures this virus using African traditional herbal medicines. After he cured me four years ago of genital herpes, ever since then I worked with him distance never a barrier, I'm a living witness to this. And I have directed both genital and oral herpes patients to him and they are permanently cured. I'm Ethan Oliver from Australia and also a herbal dealer and lover. I'm also a researcher on herbs for good health. Which also include Africa traditional and Asian herbal treatment &Tea, I support Herbal treatment, cure and vaccines. My view is based on my extensive research over a very long period of time, and my theoretical conclusion is, there is cure to all natural diseases including HSV, HIV, CANCERS, DIABETES, using the right medications with the right herbalist. Are you herpes positive and permanently want get rid of this disease contact Dr Utu for permanent herbal cure. Be bold and smart Don't be fooled by selfish people who say, cure is impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. But Dr. Itua, Traditional Herbal Practitioner in Africa, Have cured for HIV which is extracted from some rare herbals. It is highly potential to cure AIDS 100% without any residue. Dr Itua herbal medicine has already passed various blogs on how he use his powerful herbals to heal all kind of diseases such as. Herpes, HIV, Diabetes, Hepatitis,Hpv,Syhpilis,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Cold Sore, Epilepsy, also his herbal boost immune system as well. I'm telling this because he uses his herbal medicine to cure me from hepatitis B and HIV, which i have being living for 9 months now with no side effect. The Herbal Medicine is just as good when drinking it although i have to use rest room after drinking it which I do not really care about because i just want to get the virus out of my body, I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone sick out here to contact Dr Itua with this following information.
    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Or Call...+2348149277967.
    He might be late to respond because he always busy with patent, but he will surely get back to you with positive response.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please change you're mind now if you have any doubt about Herbs. I'm a living witness. I was cure of Herpes by a great powerful herbalist Dr. Dominic Elabe.it was after I got my worst breakdown on 12/2/2018, when I was diagnosed of Herpes Simplex Virus. I became worried and ashamed to show myself in the public. I tried so many antiviral treatment, to see if I could get ride of my health issues,but non could cure me,glory to God. My researchers on the Herpes remedy got me excited when I came across lots of testimonies on how there where cured of Herpes with Herbs by Dr. Dominic Elabe.......
    I did contacted the Dr, luckily for me it was his happy day. He had to take me to his hospitals to view the other patience of much critical conditions and of group pictures with testifying patients who had been cured. It was indeed a great day for me. I quickly requested for my cure cos I was convinced he could cure me as well. Not long he prepared the medicine for me and sent through the DHL delivery service. It was together with an herbal cream that burnt all the blisters on the affected parts. I followed the instructions given to me, and it works for me too. My Dr, just confirmed me Herpes negative. I'm so happy with my life now.Dr. Dominic Elabe is a good man and had been with his gift from birth.you need to contact him yourself for any health challenge @

    Email: DominicElabeherbalhome4all@gmail.com.
    Phone no:+2348140918600

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Contact DR UTU email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good day to all viewer online am so happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr.LOSA the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals Herpes Simplex Virus,so I contacted him base on the testimonies I?m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him actoday through his email he can help you email ; dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com and so he can cure types of diseases like,HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HPV,LOW SPERM CAM HIV/STDS FIBROSIS LOST OF WEIGHT .. all thank to you Dr LOSA for your kindly help in my life his Mobile number +2349056464736

    ReplyDelete
  12. My HSV healing testi- mony my mouth is short of words,I am so happy because dr_anuge7 healed me from HSV a herbalist from west Africa, I have been suf- fering from it for the past 2 years, I have spent money on different medication but it the same, until some lady testify about this dr_anuge7  I decided to give a try ,that how I found my self healed, can't keep this I got to testify too, Chat him up on watssap +2348164866838 or Gmail dranuge@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how Dr ehiaguna cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you Dr ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact Dr ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure
    2 cancer
    3 diabetes
    4 hepatitis
    5 herpes.
    You can contact if you are having any problem...

    ReplyDelete
  14. My joy has no limits, I never thought that one day I would live on earth cured of this virus. I have suffered from this deadly "HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS" virus for 5 years. I spent a lot of money on drugs and going from one hospital to another, the hospital was my most visited place where constant control was my hobby not until one day I decided to share my situation with a very close friend of mine and she was very upset with me for not telling her since she knew about a doctor called Dr Sani who helps people cure their HERPES. quickly I contacted his email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com which was given to me by Carolyn, just to give him a test, I spoke to him, he asked me to do some things that I did, he told me he was going to prepare me and send me a herbal cure which he did and afterwards I received it and after using the herbal cure within 2 weeks and days I was totally healed, had to go back to the same hospital that I went to before. confirm my recovery and here is my doctor confirmed me negative, so today I am here to spread the good news of my life about how Dr Sani saved me from the nightmare and the HERPES VIRUS outbreaks. You can contact him by email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com or Whats-app: 2348118184266. If you are still suffering from this deadly virus ... I believe you are going to be happy and feel alive again as I am in this moment.
    Email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com
    Whats-app: 2348118184266

    ReplyDelete
  15. Traditional herbal medicines are based on the use of natural remedies like Herbs and Roots, no special food no lifestyle change to permanently cure drug resistance diseases. Patients who use this methods will definitely testify. Though not all are natural and may contain heavy elements which the kidney finds difficult to filter and excrete that is why I recommend drutuherbalcure@gmail.com.
    Two years ago I was permanently cured of oral herpes by Dr Utu.
    Dr Utu herbs are hundred percent natural, no after effect and is guaranteed many have testified to it

    ReplyDelete
  16. 𝙊𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙪𝙨, 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚!
    𝙈𝙨. 𝙏𝘼 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙐𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙇𝙄𝘼 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚1 (𝙃𝙎𝙑1), 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 # 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚@gmail.𝙘𝙤𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝘿𝙧 𝙐𝙩𝙪 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙪𝙢. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙨𝙫1. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙄 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to thank Dr OBUDU for the help he has rendered to me by getting Ridof my (HSV-2). I was Diagnosed in July 2018 but after the Usage of Dr OBUDU Herbal Medicine, I was cured from (HSV-2) and the virus was completely gonefrom my body. The Symptoms of the (HSV-2) Virus is completely Gone.. Soanyone who is having the virus should contact Dr OBUDU to give you theherbal medicine to cure yourself. HERPES, You can contact dr OBUDU on WhatsApp +2349023428871 or email: drobuduherbalhome@gmail.com. Also visit he’s website https://drobuduherbalhome.wixsite.com/welcometoobuduherbal He cures all this  illness,. 1 cancer cure2 diabetes cure3 ringing ear4 herpes cure5 warts cure6 HPV cure7 Hiv8 get your ex back9 pregnancy herbal medicine10 prostate enlargement11 Hepatitis B….

    ReplyDelete
  18. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor who helped me . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2011, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at {oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com}
    or whatsapp him number: +2349038382931

    ReplyDelete